QC Technician required on a permanent basis, based in Cheshire. Requiring a background in Chemistry and proven industrial experience of analysis within a QC environment highly desirable. GC experience essential through education or work history. Immediate start available.
Title: QC Technician
Salary: £22,500 - £27,500 (dependent on experience)
SRG are working with a rapidly growing, multi-award-winning company, providing innovative recycling solutions to the hazardous waste and chemical industries, as well as manufacturing fine chemicals. They are currently seeking a QC Technician to join their analytical team at their site in Cheshire, with an immediate start available. Primarily, the role will involve supporting in the QC analysis of incoming materials, in-process and finished product samples in support of production.
- Perform routine QC analysis of incoming materials, in-process and finished product samples in support of production.
- Provide results and data to maintain QC records in accordance with site QA requirements.
- Perform non-routine analysis as required, including customer/supplier complaint investigations.
- Carry out calibration of equipment and maintenance of calibration records to the appropriate standard.
- Communicate internally in a timely manner to appropriate departments.
- Degree or relevant qualification in Chemistry (or similar)
- Experience/knowledge of GC through work history or education
- Good attitude to learning and development
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chris on 0161 868 2225.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: quality control, laboratory, lab, QC, analytical, sample, chemical, science, QC inspection, testing, materials, ingredients, analysis, GC, HPLC, analysing, analyst, fine chemical, chemical manufacturing, gas chromatography, GC-MS
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted