Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
About the job
Rare opportunity for a commercially focused Senior Bio-processing Scientist to apply themselves in one of the most prestigious Business Consultancy. This role represents the chance to support the establishment of this area at a well-funded consultancy with a rapid growth forecast within a relatively new team.
Beyond the freedom to impact upon this relatively new business unit, you will receive a generous base with annual review, healthy profit-share bonus, flexible/hybrid working, the chance to work closely with other areas of the business and expand your knowledge base, structured L&D programmes, and many other benefits.
SRG are supporting the growth of a leading Scientific Management Consultancy with a primary focus on developing breakthrough products and services, creating, and licencing intellectual property, and providing business consultancy in science-critical issues for clients worldwide.
They believe that bio-processing is going to be central to the next industrial revolution and are investing in bringing in Industry experts to build a formidable team to deliver growth within this space.
This role will be split between role representing bio-processing in the sale and execution of client projects and contributing to the formation of the growth strategy, capability building and scientific advancement activities.
You will be using your skills and significant experience to help steer their growth in industrial bio-tech and to contribute to technology development projects, from initial idea generation through to the delivery and support for market-ready technologies.
You will be:
* Designing and leading technology and product development projects
* Carrying out research into the latest science, technologies, and markets
* Communicating with clients to understand their goals
* Taking part in scientific ideation and problem-solving workshops
* Designing and leading the execution of experimental programmes
* Evaluating ideas using evidence from modelling (e.g., CFD, reaction kinetics etc.) or using the latest data analysis methods on experimentally obtained evidence from analytical test equipment
* Input into detailed designs or solutions, from bio-synthetic pathways to downstream processes
* Building prototype systems in our labs, or liaising with suppliers
You will have a strong ability to:
* Use scientific and engineering first principles to solve complex problems related to industrial processes
* Create and propose elegant industrial bio-process solution alternatives, from component to system level
* Obtain and analyse simulated/empirical test data to gain insights into system and component performance
* Work in multi-disciplinary teams to prepare and complete challenging projects
* Communicate with peers and clients to understand their problems and present thinking
If you feel you could be a good fit for this role, please apply with your CV or
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.