IVD - Cambridge SRG are currently looking for a Quality Systems Associate to join a well-established, growing international diagnostics testing business, just North of Cambridge. They are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis. You will be coordinating the organisation's activities required to meet quality standards and compliance to industry requirements.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain the company's quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Maintain the quality management system via controlling documentation and records
- Monitor and progress of corrective and preventative action activities, complaint handling and the handling of nonconforming products
- Assist in training staff across the organisation on internal quality orientated processes and culture
Skills and experience:
- 1 year experience in a similar role in the quality function of a business operating to cGMP and ISO standards.
- Great attention to detail with a thorough and methodical approach to work
- Appropriate experience in a medical device or similarly regulated industry (desirable)
- Knowledge of GMP/GDP requirements
please apply or email to find out more!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted