Senior Quality Engineer - Medical Device SRG are currently looking for a senior quality engineer to join a well-established, global medical device manufacturing company, based in Hull. They are seeking influential individuals to join them on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity if you are wanting to progress in your career within one of the largest companies in their market. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the review, investigation, disposition and corrective action activities associated with discrepant components, materials, sub-assemblies and finished products
- Work with local and 3rd party teams to implement continuous quality improvement programs which may include: Design of experiments to identify and control process variables
- Acts as quality approver for process/product/validation/change related documentation and specifications.
- To perform all activities in compliance with relevant GxP and Quality Systems standards and specially with FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485
- Train others in processes in which they have been deemed competent in, including but not limited to non-conformances and CAPA training
Training and Experience:
- Typically educated to degree level in a quality, science, engineering, or business management based discipline
- Strong technical background and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience of the GxP and Quality Standards including ISO 9001, ISO 13485 & FDS QSR
- Ability to own and lead complex projects
If you are ready for a challenge, please apply!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted