- Job Title: Senior Research Scientist
- Location: Cambridge
- Contract: 12 months
- Rate: £25 p/h
SRG are currently working with a global pharmaceutical company, looking for a Senior Research Scientist to join the team.
As a Senior Research Scientist, you'll be part of the Mechanistic and Structural Biology Department - a team that collaborates to support projects aiming to impact patients' lives. They are responsible for the generation of data that drives the chemistry in projects as well as bespoke mechanism of action studies.
This laboratory-based position will give you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment, whilst delivering critical support to projects. You will be supporting primarily Oncology projects by generating in-vitro pharmacology, biochemical data and kinetic characterisation to support both profiling and mechanistic understanding. Your passion to follow science will enable delivery of our exciting portfolio.
- Formal training and proven expertise (PhD + postdoc, or equivalent experience) in biochemistry, in-vitro pharmacology or a related discipline
- Experience in quantitative biochemistry, pharmacology and kinetic studies applied to compound profiling and mechanism of action studies
- Future orientated and strategic thinking styles
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of the drug discovery process gained through experience working in pharma or working in an academic laboratory with strong links with drug discovery.
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the link provided or email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 020 3920 9513.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted