Our client is a pharmaceutical company based in Weybridge, Surrey. They are currently looking for a Workplace Solutions Safety Engineer for a temporary position. The client is looking for an Engineer with EHS experience and a Health and Safety Qualification who is eager to jump straight into a hands-on role.
- Responsible for all ensuring all business activities are carried out in a secure environment
- Investigate adverse safety events and implement corrective actions to ensure hazards are eliminated
- Create reports and establish trends in adverse safety events
- Assess the effect of corrective measures
- Relevant degree and engineering experience
- Chartered Engineer (or working towards Chartered status)
- Health and Safety qualification e.g. NEBOSH
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work collaboratively
If you believe you match the above criteria and are interested in the role, please apply via the SRG website, or contact Kiera Mcloughlin on 0161 868 2219 for more details.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted