Job title: Validation Manager
Location: South Cheshire
Are you a Validation professional with experience in management? Or are you currently in a senior/lead role, looking to gain more responsibility? An opportunity has arisen with a high profile Pharmaceutical company for a Validation Manager to join a team on a permanent basis.
About the Job:
As Validation Manager you will be working on projects which will require support and direct efforts to validate equipment, process, and facility. You will work with the quality department, aligning yourself with both the IT and Engineering teams to author and execute Validation protocols.
- You will have a degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Science, or a relevant field.
- Strong experience within the pharmaceutical or Bio-pharmaceutical sector
- Ability to manage individuals and report directly into the director
- Ability to manage a team of 5 including staff and contractors
- Grounded in high pressure situations with ability to calm workforce
- Project management experience desirable
Salaries are in line with market rates based on individuals level of experience.
If this role is not quite right for you but might be suitable for someone else, please forward this onto your network. SRG pay referral fees for any successful candidates.
#validation #qualityassurance #pharmaceuticalmanufacturing #pharmaceutical #pharma
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted