Graduate Process Engineer - Permanent - County Durham
My client is a process development company based in County Durham. They're currently looking for a Graduate Process Engineer with a degree in Chemical Engineering to join them on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for Chemical Engineering graduates to work on projects in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
- Maintain document compliance with Health and Safety requirements
- Provide records of technical data, decisions, methodologies and calculations
- Engage in hazard studies
- Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of equipment to make sure it operates safely
- Work alongside project managers and senior process engineer
- Chemical Engineering Degree (or equivalent)
- Experience in Process Engineering (desirable)
If interested, please apply or contact Julia McCabe for more information on:
0161 868 2207
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted