Our client is a large pharmaceutical company based in Macclesfield. They are currently looking for Packaging Operators to complete a number of contract roles. The ideal candidates would have GMP/warehouse experience within a highly regulated Health and Safety environment.
- Prepare operating equipment to ensure site runs smoothly
- Inspect, pack, weigh, calibrate and test products/equipment and ensure that they meet GMP requirements
- Complete appropriate documentation
- Complete sampling
- New product introduction
- Promote Health and Safety regulations
- Basic knowledge of GMP requirements
- Understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Literacy/numeracy/computer skills
- Mix of early shifts and late shifts - (6am - 1:25pm or 1:15pm - 8:40pm)
If you believe you match the above criteria and are interested in the role, please apply via the SRG website, or contact Kiera Mcloughlin on 0161 868 2219.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted