Regulatory Coordinator needed in West Yorkshire, ideally with regulations and compliance experience in industry, but not essential
£21,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience)
SRG are working with a highly successful and growing company that are part of a much larger global corporation, that have a presence in over 50 countries across the world. They specialise in the manufacture and distribution of aerosols, adhesives, additives and lubricants for use in various applications ranging from automotive, construction, polymers and other speciality products. They need a Regulatory Coordinator to join their team in West Yorkshire, to form part of a multi-disciplined group of scientists. They will be supporting the team with the collation of relevant product documentation and information in order to ensure regulatory compliance and generate product dossiers. Recent chemistry (or similar) graduates are encouraged to apply.
35 hours per week - Monday to Friday, with flexibility on start and finish times. 25 days holiday and plus bank holidays, Company pension, On-site gym, Simply Health, Sports & Social Club, Free onsite parking, Employee Assistance program - 365/24-7, Eye Test vouchers - Specsavers, Holiday purchase/selling scheme up to 5 days per year
It's an excellent opportunity to build on/ gain experience working in industry with a company that offers much in the way or training, support, and progression
- Creating and maintaining a highly organised database for products' regulatory, technical, health and safety and other relevant details
- Collating all relevant documentation (e.g. SDS, MSDS, TDS, CLP etc) for finished products and thereby generating products dossiers and labelling
- Knowledge and awareness of relevant rules, regulations for appropriate markets and countries
- Manage regulatory approvals, documentation submissions, third-party consultations, and testing across the entire portfolio of existing and new products
- Supporting, collaborating and working cross functionally (technical, marketing, product managers, etc), alongside various current and future projects, to consult and assist in the insurance of all regulatory compliance
- Checking and logging all incoming raw material product technical, health and safety, and other relevant information
- Continuous monitoring of all relevant market or country regulatory or legal compliance requirements and/or alterations
- HND in chemistry or similar as a minimum
- Experience in regulatory evaluation is ideal
- Knowledge of aerosol or REACH regulations, ISO 9001, ISO 21469, AS9100 and GLP is beneficial
- Knowledge and capability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of health and safety standards and the safe handling of chemicals and reagents
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organisational and time-management skills are essential
- Ability to communicate in a technical and business context in English is essential
- Must already have full rights to work in the UK full time (sponsorship not offered)
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Raffa on 0161 888 2517. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies. If you know of someone else who may be interested in this role, please do pass on my details.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Chemistry, regulations, REACH, regulatory, TDS, technical data sheet, SDS, safety data sheet, MSDS, material safety data sheet, compliance, CLP, chemical safety, health and safety, aerosol products, packaging, lubrication, NPD, new product development, product safety, product legislation, commercial awareness, market trends, coatings, data analysis, chemicals, ISO, GMP, project management, risk assessment, NEBOSH, raw material database, certificate of analyses, CoA
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted