Be part of something BIG with a unique start to your career!
We are looking for ambitious school leavers for lab assistant roles which will directly contribute to Covid-19 testing projects across the county.
What does a Lab Assistant do?
Lab assistants work with researchers, scientists, and laboratory technicians to help maintain the smooth running of a laboratory and contribute to the testing procedures being carried out.
Responsibilities can include:
- Receiving and processing scientific samples
- Preparing test samples using laboratory equipment
- Performing laboratory tests
- Preparing and maintaining accurate lab records
- Labeling specimens and distributing them to the appropriate people
- Cleaning and maintaining the work area, lab equipment, and supplies
- GCSEs in Maths, English & Science
- High attention to detail
All training will be provided, so what's stopping you?
Click the button below to email your details and CV to us today: