Understand what employee engagement is all about and how you can improve it in your workplace
Date: Tuesday 11th February 2020
Time: 12:00pm registration with refreshments for a 12:30pm start
Location: The Hub, Kent Science Park, Cornforth Drive, Sittingbourne, ME9 8PX
The UK has an employee engagement problem. Only 20% of the working population are actively engaged, with the same percentage being actively disengaged. And the remainder? They can be summed up in a single word, ‘Whatever.’ Engagement is a term we all know but few can really define it, so what is it all about, and so what?
This insightful seminar, led by Russell Beck, Impellam's Head of Consulting, uses the latest research to help you understand:
- What is engagement
- The business case for engagement
- Positive financial impact of an engaged workforce
- 'Carrot or stick?' What comes first engagement or performance
- How engagement is typically measured, and the pitfalls that often arise
- 8 tangible areas that are proven to increase the engagement of the workforce
By the end of the seminar you will have the information to build an action plan to improve engagement, how to better measure it and, know how to justify its value.