SRG launches the COVID-19 rapid response team to be able to help companies scale up their teams at pace.
SRG is committed to helping our clients through the COVID-19 pandemic. We recognize the need to be agile now more than ever, so to deal with the increase in demand we have re-deployed SRG Specialist Recruiters to a special COVID-19 rapid response unit to help clients aiding the current pandemic in some way through the products they make. The team we have pulled together is experienced in filling roles across STEM very quickly. We can help in any area of your business, however, here are some examples of roles that we are currently sourcing for clients to support their role in combating COVID-19.
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Trials and Research and Development
- Large scale drug/vaccine development
- PPE manufacturing projects
- Validation, quality and technical support
- GMP Manufacturing Technicians
- Advisory / Regulatory roles
- FMCG – Hygiene related product manufacture and release
Jayne Gill is a leading member of our Covid-19 rapid response team. Jayne is very experienced at managing fast turn-around roles across STEM. If you have any roles that require urgent attention, please contact: email@example.com