Job Title: Researcher
Salary: Competitive with a comprehensive benefits package
Are you an excellent communicator who is comfortable making new relationships and networks? Do you have an interest in the current world of STEM?
If you said yes, Search by SRG is looking for a Search Researcher to join their Scientific team to support resourcing complex scientific and technical positions within Pharma, Life Science and Chemicals industries.
You will be using your range of communication skills to design and execute sourcing strategies for hard-to-find talent for some of the most innovative companies in the world. No two days will ever be the same and you will be speaking with huge ranges of individuals to ensure we are supporting the best hire possible and providing accurate up to date market information.
You will work closely with an established, high performing team and be aligned to a Principal Researcher who will train and develop you in this role. You will also work closely with project managers, consultants and other internal team members depending one each individual project.
Day to day you will:
- Be speaking (via phone, teams and in person meetings) with senior technical candidates to support our clients with their hires. Building strong relationships and providing the best possible service.
- Working with the experienced Search team to design sourcing strategies and candidate attraction campaigns
- Be a champion for our business on social media and building a strong personal brand
- Complete online research projects and detailed reports to enable our decision making
- Use a range of tools and technologies to aid in our activities, such as video interviewing and psychometric reports
- Lead best practice for resourcing throughout the wider business
- Lots of other exciting things, such as meeting customers face to face, championing diversity and inclusion
Training will be provided on the Search offering, but the individual will need to have the following skills and competencies:
- An interest/background in STEM is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable spending lots of time on the phone
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office software (excel, teams, word etc)
- Proficiency in social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Be a team player, able to work as part of a team with a flexible approach to work
- Organised and able to hand a diverse range of tasks
SRG offer a flexible, hybrid working policy and the individual will need to be comfortable commuting to an office for a few days per week to be part of the team. A great package is on offer with a highly competitive bonus structure, travel allowance and huge ranges of wider benefits.
How to apply:
Click the button below to email a copy of your CV to Jacob Midwinter.
Find a job section for our current vacancies across the STEM sector.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit the