Job Title: Senior Engineering Consultant
Salary: Competitive with a comprehensive benefits package
Location: Manchester or Cambridge
Are you an excellent communicator who is comfortable making new relationships and networks? Do you have an interest in the current world of STEM?
If you said yes, Search by SRG is looking for an Engineering Consultant to join their high performing team to grow the Engineering offering.
You will be using your range of communication, sales and marketing skills to partner with companies and execute resourcing strategies for hard-to-find talent for some of the most innovative companies in the world. You will be focused on expanding our offering (Engineering) within existing clients, whilst also using your network to win new business for SRG.
You will work closely with an established, high performing team and report into the Manager for the Scientific, Technical and Engineering team, who will support you in the role in addition to the Director of the business unit. You will also work closely with project managers, consultants and other internal team members depending on each individual project.
Day to day you will:
- Be speaking (via phone, teams and in person meetings) with stakeholders within existing and new target customers and senior technical candidates to support our clients with their hires.
- Building strong relationships and providing the best possible service.
- Working in a 360* capacity, business development, market mapping and candidate engagement
- Designing sourcing strategies and candidate attraction campaigns for projects
- Be a champion for our business on social media and building a strong personal brand
- Complete online research projects and detailed reports to enable decision making
- Use a range of tools and technologies to aid in our activities, such as video interviewing and psychometric reports
Training will be provided on the Search offering, but the individual will need to have the following skills and competencies:
- An established network within an Engineering discipline (Pharma, Biotech or MedTech)
- Demonstrated a track record of partnering with new businesses
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable spending lots of time on the phone
- Creative mindset, to ensure that you can think about the needs of the clients and how you can support
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office software (excel, teams, word etc)
- Proficiency in social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Be a team player, able to work as part of a team with a flexible approach to work.
Organised and able to hand a diverse range of tasks
SRG offer a flexible, hybrid working policy and the individual will need to be comfortable commuting to an office for a few days per week to be part of the team. A great package is on offer with a highly competitive bonus structure, travel allowance and huge ranges of wider benefits.
How to apply:
Click the button below to email a copy of your CV to Jacob Midwinter.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit the Find a job section for our current vacancies across the STEM sector.