Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Salary: Negotiable (+ Bonus)
Location: Nationwide WFH
SRG is the UK’s number one specialist scientific recruitment agency, working with the chemicals, life sciences and clinical industries to find talented individuals for a range of scientific and engineering roles. We are now looking for a Regional Sales Manager for our growing Clinical Business. This role will lead the outbound client development activities to secure new business opportunities across our established service lines within new and existing clients and territories that will feed into our Consultant network to deliver upon.
What we offer:
- Full, ongoing training and development
- WFH working
- Flexible hours to suit work life balance
- Transparent career path from day one
- Travel allowance + Bonus scheme
- One of the easiest to work for recruitment brands there is – award winning, market leader in science.
- Autonomy to do your work, your way, with full support on hand should you need it
- Suite of flexible benefits for you to choose from
You will be:
- Work with the Operations Director and Sector Heads in developing the strategic direction of our client facing activities to achieve its strategic goals.
- Agree a client target plan that fully represents the growth plans for the SRG business and the investments necessary to achieve them
- Take a leading role in the building of client relationships to ensure we minimise losses and convert and lock in high margin business
- Contribute to refine our current scope of services and specialisms through the introduction of new growth verticals that are strategically aligned to the business and address the ‘skills of tomorrow’
- Personally lead new business opportunities which reflect the delivery capability of SRG and/or the STEM Portfolio and Impellam Group
- To develop insightful and adaptive solutions to the recruitment and resourcing challenges faced by our customers and the broader market.
- Able to interpret financial and operational data and draw conclusions/recommendations.
- Clearly distinguish between the day-to-day operational plan and a blue-sky stretch plan
- Support the company’s goal of doubling profitability through strategic development of existing client relationships and winning new long-term contracts
- Build and develop SRG’s products and services, through planning and the continued delivery of a solid sales and marketing plan
- Keeping up to date with the latest BI trends and developments, and ensuring our strategy continues to reflect industry best practice
- Contribute to the wider Group strategy to deliver wider benefits across STEM and Impellam through collaboration and ideas sharing.
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills
- Interested in people and naturally inquisitive
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Able to effectively deal with conflict and deliver positive and negative feedback in a calm and professional nature
- Solutions focused
How to apply:
Click the button below to email a copy of your CV to Tez Shah.
Please note that we can only consider candidates based in England, with full Right to Work in the UK.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please click here view our jobs in scientific industries.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It’s this combination that makes us different. We’re committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.