SRG is the UK’s number one specialist scientific recruitment agency, working with the chemicals, life sciences and clinical industries to find talented individuals for a range of scientific roles. Based in Salford Quays (and from home), we are now looking for a Scientific Recruiter to join our Life Science team and support us in engaging with the huge number of scientists looking for new opportunities in the North of England and Wales.
The successful individual would need to have science qualifications or experience in the lab and some experience working in recruitment – in either a resourcing, account management or consulting role. We are happy to X train from another recruitment discipline to science providing you have scientific qualifications.
You will be:
- Utilising our qualified database of candidates, as well as on-line job boards and social media, to find the best candidates for a variety of scientific vacancies
- Engaging with candidates through telephone interviews, building rapport through warm and inquisitive communication
- Working with the team and meeting clients (virtually at the moment) to understand client needs, job briefs and requirements
- Using this understanding to match the right candidates to the right job
- Working continuously with candidates to support them throughout the recruitment process, from initial application to interviews, to successful placement in a company
- Staying in touch with Life Science companies to determine future recruitment needs.
- Degree in scientific subject
- Previous employment agency experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Interested in people and naturally inquisitive
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Solutions focused
SRG will provide full and ongoing training on both a one-to-one and classroom basis to nurture your professional development, a positive working environment and genuine career prospects. We offer work from home and full flexible working in terms of hours and how they are worked.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Alison on 0161 868 2216
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit the Find a job section for our current vacancies across the STEM sector.