Salary: £23 - 30,000 per annum
Location: London or Manchester
SRG is the leading recruiter of permanent and temporary talent for STEM businesses. We are the number 1 life-science recruitment company in the UK, number 5 in EMEA and number 9 globally. Our specialised teams now align their knowledge and expertise with the product life cycle across Pharmaceuticals, Food, Drink, FMCG, Biotechnology, Chemicals and MedTech.
SRG are looking for Recruitment Consultants across a number of our high performing teams serving the Life Science industry. This is a unique opportunity to work within growing teams who have doubled in size in the last 12 months working across a mixture of high-profile blue-chip Pharmaceutical and Innovative Start-Up Life science companies carrying out cutting edge research.
This is done in a supportive environment without the Call Times and KPI Sales culture that exists across the industry.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To generate and effectively manage candidate applications ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Proactively monitor client requirement trends to enable SRG to respond proactively to changing client needs.
- Source and screen all applicants before sending through ensuring only the appropriate candidates are presented
- Arrange all interviews between the client and candidates, taking responsibility for obtaining feedback and relaying this to the candidate in an appropriate way
- Negotiate all starter offers and arrange related paperwork.
- To ensure all paperwork including Contracts of Employment, PORTW, ID, TOE’s, BB’s and other documentation is correctly completed, verified and stored
- Ensure full compliance of all data entered onto the database and ensure candidate MI is kept current and correct to allow for Market Intel reporting.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with on-site contacts
- Proactively monitor and report on the performance of the on-site service against the client SLA
- Meet financial/placement targets
- Mentor new and more junior colleagues
You will be part of a highly experienced team of Science Recruiters, and you will have full support with a blended learning and development plan that will help equip you with the skills to be successful.
You will have direct control over your own career path and promotion with all targets and milestones fully transparent from the outset and a management team that is passionate about empowering and developing their people.
We are able to hire from entry through to Senior Consultants in a number of desks so suitable candidates will have a STEM related degree (mandatory for for entry level) and/or proven B2B and recruitment experience in a white collar environment (for experienced Consultants).
Ambition, resilience, Honesty and Drive are all important characteristics we feel makes a great consultant and hopefully resonate with you.
- Autonomy in your work
- Competitive bonus and commission schemes
- Clear progression path financially as well as professionally
- Online training portal alongside blended personal development plan.
- Flexible benefits package
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Birthday off
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual conference, awards trips, monthly awards & recognition schemes as well as long service awards
Note: We do offer flexible working patterns but prefer candidates based in Greater London and Manchester areas due to proximity of our teams and offices.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Ioana on 07887298334
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit the Find a job section for our current vacancies across the STEM sector.