Job Title: Associate Director – Client Solutions
Salary: Negotiable (+ Bonus)
Location: Remote (UK)
SRG is the UK’s number one specialist life science recruitment agency, working across the chemicals, life sciences and engineering industries to find talented individuals and supply workforce solutions for a range of scientific engineering and clinical roles. We are now looking for an Associate Director to join our Client Solutions team.
You will be joining a team of highly experienced driven and technical individuals who all support each other in achieving their individual team goals. Whilst the team is throughout the UK, there is a real sense of collaboration and creativity which has enabled such significant growth.
- Flexible working policy
- Flexible hours to suit work life balance
- Transparent career path from day one
- Travel allowance + Bonus scheme
- Trust and autonomy to do your work, your way, with full support
- Suite of flexible benefits for you to choose from
- Across specified accounts gain an in-depth understanding of the clients’ short, medium, and long term strategic and organisational objectives.
- To understand the competitive landscape in relation to the market, competitors, their supply chain, delivery models and their organisational objectives
- Across specified accounts map out in detail, the organisational structure with identification of key stakeholders within operational, HR and procurement departments and at strategic (board), and divisional level.
- To have total accountability for the development, implementation and execution of a strategic sales plan that maps opportunities, potential value, timescales, and impact in line with SRG’s capability and company sales strategy.
- To actively promote, introduce and sell additional services and offerings across the SRG and Impellam portfolio, (Search by SRG, Synergy and other brands) demonstrating ‘working across boundaries’.
- To provide market intelligence and development of best practice to the client whilst also providing strategic input, insight, trends, and intelligence back to relevant stakeholders within SRG
- Effective at solutions selling and the crafting of innovative (and profitable solutions to customers
- To effectively manage personal sales plan/ pipeline: from lead generation, sales and marketing activities through to bid response and presentation to ensure personal sales GP targets are delivered/exceeded.
- To manage and track all activity through an agreed format so that accurate reporting and management information can be gathered each week, month and quarterly.
- To support the sales and bid function in the production and direction of sales collateral and to contribute to the strategic direction of the business.
- Experience of working within recruitment with knowledge of various delivery models and programmes (both insourced and outsourced), including RPO, SOW, MSP & Payroll.
- Able to confidently engage, network, present, influence and close at all stakeholder levels through to senior Directors.
- Is highly effective at consultative and solution selling, crafting innovative solutions, and developing a solution in response to client’s needs/goals.
- Commercially astute with knowledge of a variety of costing and commercial models
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with excellent presentation skills and high emotional intelligence
- A team player, though happy to lead, self-motivated and driven.
- Has high levels of integrity and consistently lives and demonstrates the company’s values at all times.
- Persistent, resilience, patient and tenacious with a strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task.
How to apply:
Click the button below to email a copy of your CV to Tez Shah.
Please note that we can only consider candidates based in England, with full Right to Work in the UK.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please click here view our jobs in scientific industries.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It’s this combination that makes us different. We’re committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.