Job Title: Associate Consultant
Salary: Negotiable (based on experience + OTE and benefits)
Location: Manchester – City Centre/ Hybrid
SRG Manufacturing Science team, work at the cutting edge of the life science product development cycle. Supporting the full spectrum of Start-up and SME’s through to Blue-Chip organisations in the provision of talent and workforce solutions that address their recruitment needs. Over the thirty years of trading, we have built up the UK’s leading network of Scientific and engineering talent with a far-reaching scope of services, and enviable client portfolio that gives the ideal platform for someone looking to enter this sector to accelerate their career while working in a stimulating, everchanging environment that is genuinely changing people’s lives.
About the role:
The key purpose of the role is to assist and hire to achieve its sales growth and profitability of our UK engineering Hub and other related roles in the Life Science industries. We have an existing client base with a regular flow of roles in this team, however business development will be required.
- Generate candidates effectively for a variety of vacancies across manufacturing industries in production
- Support candidates through the recruitment process: CV advice, interview organisation, interview preparation, provision of feedback, management of the offer process, salary negotiation, pre and post start check in
- Negotiating and agreeing commercial terms with clients for various services
- Carry out telemarketing activities
- Network with candidates and Associates to obtain referrals for new candidates and leads for new client business, whilst promoting the name of SRG
What we offer:
- Full, ongoing training and development (we don’t expect you to hit the ground running – we will support throughout your career to ensure you are successful)
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours to suit work life balance
- Transparent career path from day one
- Bonus scheme
- One of the easiest to work for recruitment brands there is – award winning, market leader in science, steady flow of regular roles.
- Autonomy to do your work, your way, with full support on hand should you need it
- Suite of flexible benefits for you to choose from
SRG is the UK’s number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none; this is what makes us different. We’re committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities at all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
- Ideally degree qualified in any subject
- Ability to process and understand large amounts of technical information
- Excellent communication skills
- Interested in people and naturally inquisitive
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
How to apply:
If you think this role is for you then apply now and we will get in touch for a confidential chat. Click the button below to email a copy of your CV to Tez Shah.
Please note that we can only consider candidates based in England, with full Right to Work in the UK.
If you have a scientific background but this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please click here view our jobs in scientific industries.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It’s this combination that makes us different. We’re committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.