Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: Negotiable (Car allowance + Bonus)
Location: Bracknell/Reading WFH (Site Visits required)
SRG is an award-winning recruitment business, part of Impellam (the UK’s largest staffing business). We are market leaders in the STEM recruitment sector, with over 30 years' experience in the industry. We partner with world leading companies in the life science sector to deliver recruitment services from PSL all the way through to full multidiscipline MSP Solutions.
We are now looking for an Account Manager to manage one of our largest clients who are the world’s leading agriculture companies.
What we offer:
- Full, ongoing training and development
- WFH working
- Flexible hours to suit work life balance
- Transparent career path from day one
- Travel allowance + Bonus scheme
- One of the easiest to work for recruitment brands there is – award winning, market leader in science.
- Autonomy to do your work, your way, with full support on hand should you need it
- Suite of flexible benefits for you to choose from
You’ll be a collaborative and passionate recruitment professional with experience in account management. The purpose of the role will be to manage all aspects of day-to-day account management and operational delivery, through strong relationships with Hiring Managers, suppliers and contractors. Ensuring we achieve contractual obligations, SLA fulfilment and positive customer feedback.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Account Director in fulfilling account objective
- Involvement in the full end to end cycle recruitment services from order to ongoing contractor management
- Taking full and detailed vacancy briefing and advising on appropriate sourcing strategies
- Ensuring all recruitment activity is managed and recorded via the VMS system and data is captured accurately
- New contractor on and off boarding, contract extensions and management of everyday queries
- Produce weekly contractor, job tracking and PO reports
- Previous recruitment and/or account management experience
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to effectively deal with conflict and deliver positive and negative feedback in a calm and professional nature
- Solutions focused
- High attention to detail and accuracy
How to apply:
Click the button below to email a copy of your CV to Tez Shah.
Please note that we can only consider candidates based in England, with full Right to Work in the UK.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please click here view our jobs in scientific industries.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It’s this combination that makes us different. We’re committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.