Location: UK, remote
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
SRG is an award-winning recruitment business, part of Impellam (the UK’s second largest staffing business). We are market leaders in the STEM recruitment sector, with over 30 years' experience in the industry. We partner with world leading companies in the life science sector to deliver recruitment services from PSL all the way through to full multidiscipline MSP Solutions.
As a result of growth, we are looking for an Account Coordinator to join our experienced Strategic Account Team. This will be a varied role with the opportunity to work with global pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
Based remotely, you'll be a collaborative and passionate recruitment professional with experience of resourcing or account management. The purpose of the role will be to provide operational delivery support across a portfolio of accounts, through strong relationships with Account Managers and contractors. Ensuring we achieve contractual obligations, SLA fulfilment and positive customer feedback.
- Involvement in the end-to-end recruitment process in line with customer requirements
- Effectively support the management of the temporary workforce including a candidate care programme
- New contractor on and off boarding and management of everyday queries
- Management of the Customer Satisfaction Survey process
- Preparing data for SLA metrics
Our people shape our culture: a relaxed working environment that values trust and flexibility with a focus on quality and service. We also offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Clear development plans with ongoing support and progression
- The option to work from home or from one of our national offices
- Flexible working hours
- A suite of flexible benefits
- Reward and recognition scheme
How to apply:
Click the button below to email a copy of your CV to Laura Docherty.
At SRG we genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, we know it makes us a stronger, better business. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit the Find a job section for our current vacancies across the STEM sector.