Job Title: Account Coordinator
Salary: Competitive with a comprehensive benefits package
Exciting times here at SRG!
As a result of growth, we are looking for an Account Coordinator to join our experienced Strategic Account Team. This will be a varied role with the opportunity to work with a global pharmaceutical company.
Based on the client site in Marlow, you'll be a collaborative and passionate recruitment professional with experience of resourcing or account management. The purpose of the role will be to provide operational delivery support, through strong relationships with Account Managers and contractors, ensuring we achieve contractual obligations, SLA fulfilment and positive customer feedback.
- Support the Account Manager in fulfilling account objectives
- Full cycle recruitment services and processes in line with customer requirements for clinical and commercial contract roles
- Implement, maintain and improve systems to effectively support the management of the temporary workforce
- New contractor on and off boarding
- Produce weekly contractor and job tracking reports
- Facilitating contract extensions
- Ensure all contractor data such as CV’s, references, compliance and health questionnaires are added to the database
SRG is an award-winning recruitment business, part of Impellam (the UK’s second largest staffing business). We are market leaders in the STEM recruitment sector, with over 30 years' experience in the industry. We partner with world leading companies in the life science sector to deliver recruitment services from PSL all the way through to full multidiscipline MSP Solutions.
What we offer:
Our people shape our culture: a relaxed working environment that values trust and flexibility with a focus on quality and service. We also offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Clear development plans with ongoing support and progression
- Flexible working hours
- A suite of flexible benefits
- Reward and recognition scheme
At SRG we genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, we know it makes us a stronger, better business. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
How to apply:
Click the button below to email a copy of your CV to Ioana Iosep.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit the Find a job section for our current vacancies across the STEM sector.