Data Scientist - Remote
Data Scientist - (Remote)
Our client is a world-renowned pharmaceutical company that is seeking a data scientist to join their team on a contract basis through SRG.
- Analyzes and interprets data from various sources.
- Compiles reports, charts, and tables based on established statistical methods.
- Job responsibilities include the ability to work with senior scientists and engineers in existing and newly developed processes for the sole purpose of using statistics to accurately determine the quality, accuracy, and precision of data in our measurements and processes.
- The person should have a solid knowledge base in applied statistics, data interrogation and modeling data for research and production use.
- In this position the candidate will also provide insight into data trends and correlations with processes.
- The candidate must be extremely self-motivated and possess excellent people interaction and communication skills.
- Working understanding of building R Shiny applications for standardized data
- Solid knowledge base in Computational Biology, Genetics, Agronomy preferred
Required qualifications include:
- Degree in Statistics or related field
- Intermediate proficiency in R or Python
- 1-3 Years of experience in statistical methods and data interpretation.