Fixed Term Contract
We're currently seeking a Senior Training Coordinator based in and around Leamington Spa to support a state of the art, high output diagnostics laboratory environment as part of the UK's NHS Test and Trace programme.
As well as playing a vital role in supporting society's return to a more normal way of life by helping to break the chains of COVID-19 transmission, you will also gain invaluable experience and exposure to some of the country's most highly skilled individuals in the scientific community.
This represents a once in a lifetime opportunity to go above and beyond to support public health, while positioning your Scientific career for further success and growth.
Day to day activities in your role as a Senior Training Coordinator will include:
- Ability to work to ALCOA+ data Integrity standards in a QMS environment or similar
- Coach and mentor colleagues across entire training lifecycle
- Support Training Leads and SME's with pre/post event coordination, measuring success and impact
- Support the design and development of high-quality training materials to meet team requirements
- Creation and administration of training curriculums and training plans to ensure compliance
- Deliver excellent compliance results in management of training records and associated assessments
- Collaborative partnerships with team and external stakeholders throughout project lifecycle
- Continual mapping out of training plans and schedules to ensure variance control
- Learn quickly, be proactive, and assume ownership for multiple concurrent workstreams
- Strong detailed planning, organisation skills and time management and timely escalation of issues through formal channels
- Operate to high behavioural standards, build trusted relationships and practice good business ethics
- Communicate and engage at all levels including senior management
In order to be successful in the role of Senior Training Coordinator you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
- 3+ years working in a highly regulated pharma/laboratory environment or similar
- Experience working with a LMS platform e.g. Q-Pulse, ComplianceWire, SAP, etc.
- Experience designing and developing PowerPoint slides/templates - intermediate/advanced level
- Experience using Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word - intermediate/advanced level
- Track record of complex and creative problem-solving and desire to create and build new solutions
- Demonstrable experience of applying instructional system design (ISD) model e.g. ADDIE
- Excellent stakeholder management and attainment of project deliverables
- Ability to adapt to changing programs and processes
- Experience performing large scale multi-departmental training audits
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to present
- Exceptional attention to detail, with experience of delivering to objectives in a dynamic environment
As well as a competitive rate of pay (with a 20% uplift applied for night working and end of contract bonus), you'll receive comprehensive training on relevant lab procedures and equipment.
You will be joining a diverse and hugely welcoming team. Diversity at NHS Test and Trace is about reflecting the communities we serve, holding the principles of equality and inclusion at the heart of everything we do and all that we stand for, embracing differences, creating possibilities, and growing together. We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our purpose.
This is literally a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a team of highly skilled individuals, all focused on delivering the best possible outcome.
Please be aware that BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard) including a media check, is the required level of screening for all staff working at the Leamington Spa Laboratory.
If you're ready for a new challenge and want to be part of the team delivering this essential lab work, please apply today.
This job advertisement refers to an assignment with NHS Test and Trace. The Impellam Group is working in partnership with NHS Test and Trace so you will be employed on a fixed term employment basis with an Employing Agency within the Impellam Group and not directly employed by NHS Test and Trace. Employing Agencies belonging to the Impellam Group include SRG, Medacs, Lorien and Blue Arrow. Contractual employment terms and conditions will be set out by the Employing Agency.
your application has been submitted