Job Title: Director of Data Management
Location: 100% Remote
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
We are searching for a permanent full-time Director of Data Management who will be responsible for both management and technical aspects of the Data Management elements of clinical trials. The successful candidate will manage the direction, planning, execution, and interpretation of all the data management activities related to clinical trials/research (Phase I-IV), including participating in defining corporate practices required for handling the data.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- BS/BA in health-related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of clinical, or research related study.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience and or demonstrated aptitude for data management leadership.
- Must be able to demonstrate extensive experience in the design, execution, collection, and cleaning of data for clinical studies.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of direct people management experience, including a remote workforce.
- Technology proficiency including Data Management Systems. Knowledge of clinical research including regulatory requirement GCP/ICH Data Quality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as core team member for multiple projects including supervising the initiation, planning, and execution of all Data Management (DM) related tasks awarded to the department per contract as well as monitoring the operational and financial status of the DM department's portion of the contract.
- Assists with study start up including protocol review, case form design, database design, data specifications, data transfer specifications, and review data management and handling plans.
- Develops and implements the data correction process, discrepancy resolution, data control activities, and data validation.
- Supports clinical trial studies from initiation through closeout, including regulatory submissions by standardizing data management.
- Ensures documentation and management of clinical study data is in accordance with regulations.
- Maintains key vendor relationships such as EDC System Vendor, etc.
** Only candidates selected to be moved forward in the recruitment process will be contacted by SRG's Recruitment Team to schedule a conversation.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted