Job Title: Manager, Corporate Compliance Operations
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Durham, NC
The permanent full-time Global Compliance Operations Manager will be a key part of a global pharmaceutical company’s Corporate Compliance team and will collaborate with other internal and external stakeholders as necessary to implement the corporate compliance program globally. The ideal compliance professional will possess solutions-oriented pragmatism, as well as excellent communication skills and attention to detail, with the ability to work in a cross-functional capacity in order to operationalize a best-in-class global compliance program.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of Corporate Compliance experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry, including serving in a compliance role within a business function
- Knowledge of Sunshine Act and state transparency reporting, preferably experience with Open Payments and global reporting requirements, including EFPIA and country-specific monitoring outside the US
- Demonstrated proactivity and success implementing and operationalizing various aspects of a company’s overall compliance program
- Experience with data analytics and tools; and a demonstrated technical acumen in reporting tools, such as: Power BI, Cognos, SQL, Qlikview, and other similar applications
- Demonstrated pragmatism and operational focus, seeking to assist others in finding practical, business solutions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Transactional review of business activities, such as advisory boards, speaker programs, sponsorships/exhibits, and medical education initiatives for FCPA, fraud and abuse, FDA and other regulatory agency compliance, as well as in consideration of transparency reporting, anti-kickback, anti-bribery, antitrust, privacy and product liability laws, rules, regulations and guidance
- Support compliance operations in developing international markets, including development of processes, policies, controls, and monitoring plans
- Implement planned audits and monitoring activities as applicable, trending and reporting results to Corporate Compliance management for review by leadership committees, including:
- Develop Data Analytics tools to help inform risk-based approaches to Compliance reviews
- Design and develop Compliance monitoring and reporting applications and dashboards using Power BI and other reporting tools
- Management of monitoring results from outside the US and presentation of results in a dashboard/senior leader reporting
- Execute live monitoring for advisory boards, speaker programs, field ride-alongs as needed in coordination with global matrixed team
** Only candidates selected to be moved forward in the recruitment process will be contacted by SRG's Recruitment Team to schedule a conversation.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted