Clinical Project Manager - new job in Remote, US
Job Title: Clinical Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: 100% Remote
We are searching for a permanent full-time Clinical Project Manager to join a global Contract Research Organization (CRO) providing a comprehensive range of services in clinical development.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all aspects of clinical research projects to assure applicable regulations, standard operating procedures, and sponsor requirements are met.
- Oversee all aspects of clinical, data, and / or other contracted activities on clinical research projects (including full-service and / or global trials) in order to assure applicable regulations, standard operating procedures and sponsor requirements are met
- Perform contract and financial management activities for assigned trials and serve as central point of contact with sponsor for project updates
- Meet with resourcing lead and supervisor to assure project needs are adequately met for all assigned projects
- Provides leadership and coordination to matrix project team members that may include clinical research associates, clinical data analysts, vendors, contractors, and consultants as required by the project.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 3 years of relevant clinical research and project management experience with a CRO, pharmaceutical, biotechnology / device company
- 2 years of experience directly managing employees and leading multi-service project teams through clinical trials
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of FDA guidelines and review processes, IND and NDA processes, and GCPs
- Strong project management skills including client management, fiscal / contract management, and quality management
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail and the ability to interact professionally with clients, team members, and investigational sites
** Only candidates selected to be moved forward in the recruitment process will be contacted by SRG's Recruitment Team to schedule a conversation.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted