Process Engineer - new job in Sachse, US
Job Title: Process Engineer
Location: Sachse, Texas
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
We are searching for a permanent full-time Process Engineer to join a plasma proteins manufacturer who is changing the biopharmaceutical industry by converting outdated batch processing into a semi-continuous, efficient and sustainable method of manufacturing lifesaving protein.
- Reporting to the Director of Technology, the successful candidate will support vendor selection and coordinate design engineers, vendors, and other departments as needed.
- Participate in system PHA and FMEA reviews to ensure the design is robust and systems remains safe.
- Review all equipment vendor submittals for technical completeness to ensure systems will function as part of a cohesive, semi-continuous process.
- Manage engineering change requests (ECR) for systems including schedule and cost impacts.
- Work with construction and facility design teams to ensure the successful physical integration of system(s) with the facility.
- Draft maintenance and calibration plans for system(s) in conjunction with system vendors and metrology.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 3 – 10 years of Process Engineer experience in the pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industry
- Must have experience in Pharmaceuticals, Biologics and/or Plasma
- Degree in Engineering or Applied Science
- Experience in: chromatography, centrifugation, tangential flow filtration (TFF), single-pass TFF, depth filtration, sterile filtration, and formulation.
- Experience in process engineering and design, specifically with bioprocesses.
- Understanding of process modelling techniques, ideally using SchedulePro or SuperPro Designer.
** Only candidates selected to be moved forward in the recruitment process will be contacted by SRG's Recruitment Team to schedule a conversation.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted