Manager, Pharmaceutical Contract Compliance - new job in North Chesterfield, US
Job Title: Manager, Pharmaceutical Contract Compliance
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
We are searching a permanent full-time Manager of Pharmaceutical Contract Compliance who will be the subject matter expert and perform the necessary duties to meet contractual, Class of Trade review and State Transparency requirements related to contracting policies and government regulations pertaining to State Transparency laws.
In addition, the successful candidate will support a team providing analytic recommendations and operational support for existing and future agreements with payer organizations
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leads in the development and implementation of contracting, class of trade and State Transparency policies, procedures and plans.
- Supervises the overall outsourcing relationship with outsourcing partners (eg IQVIA, Integrchain)
- Leads the development, education, communication, implementation and maintenance of State transparency reporting.
- Develop contracting guidelines to enhance our partnerships with key entities, ensure that contracts are consistent and compliant with Federal, State and regulatory requirements, and participate in the development of reimbursement and pricing strategies for marketed products.
- Manage the evaluation and administration of contractual agreements with commercial entities/programs to foster sales growth in key markets. Maximize profit margins and ensure compliance with corporate discounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with commercial entities to ensure a successful reimbursement program. Proactively seeks out complex information on changes in State Transparency laws and regulations. Interacts with State Government Field Managers and Directors along with other internal departments to clarify, collect and communicate information.
- Leads the development, education, communication, implementation and maintenance of Class of Trade models.
- Conduct analytical research and provides expertise on pricing/reimbursement and market access for new and existing products. Analyze reimbursement requests based on contract terms and conditions.Work with vendors to ensure compliant submissions as they relate to price reporting.
- Work closely with Field Sales staff acting as a subject matter expert and provides training on relevant reimbursement issues and State Transparency policies and reporting.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- BS in Business or Finance
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in contracting, pricing administration or financial analysis is required.
- Experience in managing pharmaceutical/biotech government and commercial pricing administration related projects highly preferred
- Strong analytic skills demonstrated by the ability to identity and understand issues and problems as they relate to sales, revenue models price calculations and contract trends.
- Requires a high level of initiative and independence.
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships with external service providers and be attuned to the information needs of internal customers.
** Only candidates selected to be moved forward in the recruitment process will be contacted by SRG's Recruitment Team to schedule a conversation.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted