Validation Engineer I - new job in Plainsboro, US
Validation Engineer I
M-F Business Hours
Qualified candidates must be experienced in one or more of the following areas of validation:
• Equipment Qualification
• Process Validation
• Cleaning validation
• Computer System Validation
• Test Method Validation
• Temperature Mapping Studies
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Biomedical, mechanical, chemical, or electrical) or Science (Biology, Chemistry).
• 2 to 5 years of experience in a Validation or Quality Assurance role for a medical device or pharmaceutical environment.
• Demonstrates excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Experience with qualifying medical device manufacturing equipment.
• Results oriented with a strong focus on quality principles and conflict resolution.
• Excellent technical writing skills with a thorough understanding of good documentation practices.
• Experience using temperature mapping equipment including Kaye Validators and Valprobes.
• Competent in tracking and updating schedules to provide upper management visibility of milestones and achievements.
SRG ED&I and EEO Statement
• ED&I: Impellam Group and its brands are equal opportunity employers committed to diversity and inclusion.
• EEO Statement: Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted