Seeking a Publications Professional to join the Oncology Publication team. The Publications Manager will be responsible for overseeing publication-related activities for these assets, including execution of publication plans, management of the internal publication database, and coordination of publication activity with internal and external stakeholders and authors, and external medical publication agencies.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Head to oversee development and production of all medical and scientific publications (including meeting abstracts, posters, oral presentations and journal publications) via collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and authors,
- Adhere to publications process guidelines and policies
- Supervise external agencies for all Publications projects
- Actively manage the Publications budget within the Global Medical Affairs overall budget
- Provide regular publication status reports to Global Medical Affairs and other cross functional stakeholders
- Manage data entry and reports of publication-related activity within the publication management software system (Datavision).
- Advanced scientific degree (eg. PhD, PharmD) preferred
- Bachelors or Masters Degree may be acceptable with minimum of 5 years’ experience in Medical Affairs or R&D
- 1+ years of publication experience with ability to write/edit scientific articles, posters and abstracts (required)
- Capable of interpreting data from preclinical and clinical research, including a working knowledge of statistical methods (required)
- Pharma/Biotech (or related field e.g. medical communication agency) (required)
- Experience in oncology desirable
SRG ED&I and EEO Statement
• ED&I: Impellam Group and its brands are equal opportunity employers committed to diversity and inclusion.
• EEO Statement: Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search