QA Specialist II
SRG - Impellam has partnered up with one of the areas best biopharmaceutical companies in search of QA Specialists to join their team of STEM experts today!
Join our client's company that is committed to discovering, developing and delivering innovative medicines to improve the health of our communities!
Our client is expanding their facility, so they are in need of more hands on deck!
- Support activities related to Quality Management System (QMS).
- Performing tasks and troubleshooting of all activities in electronic systems for Quality Management Systems (Agile, Veeva, LMS and equivalent).
- Product Complaints and Returns – support investigations in cooperation with Senior Manager of QA, Regulatory Affairs, and other departments.
- Deviations, Investigations, Root Cause Analysis, Laboratory Investigations and Out-of-Specifications for the site
- Change Controls – support initiation, evaluation, and completion to ensure timely and satisfactory implementation of changes by all departments at the site.
- CAPA program - support and monitor all CAPAs to ensure implementation is completed
- Support and back up for Document Control and Learning Management Systems for the site
- 3-5+ years in QA/Compliance role for biopharmaceutical company.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Must pass Background and Drug Screening Requirements.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted