Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
LAB ANALYTICAL ASSISTANT (EXPERT)
1-year renewable contract
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform analytical testing to support the release, stability, and in process testing samples, or final products.
• Follow, accurately, relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs), perform all activities in accordance with certified good manufacturing practice (cGMP) requirements reports abnormalities.
• Initiate and complete laboratory discrepancy events on time.
• Keep accurate documentation and track record.
• Compile, enter and review data into LIMS or other databases/Excel sheets.
• Confirm documents test results to ensure completeness and accuracy per cGMPs.
• Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline
SKILL & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience with a cGMP
• Experience with chromatography systems
• Ability to multi-task and good adaptability
• Focus on Goals
• Integrity and Commitment to Company Beliefs and Values
• Experience with Wet-Chemical techniques
• Experience with Chromatography
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Our client expects its colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Colleagues are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Our client defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, colleagues are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.