Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Quality Control Technician
6 month renewable Contract
4 day work week.
2nd shift, Monday-Thursday, 10 hour days (4pm-2am).
What is special about this role:
As a XS QA lab technician, you will ensure XS Energy Drinks meet the chemical specification requirements by performing Wet Chemistry and Sensory testing. You will have responsibilities related to testing and evaluation, investigation support, laboratory maintenance, environmental monitoring, and other duties. As a part of the high functioning team, you will work in both group and autonomous circumstances while working on-site together. Your ability to work collaboratively will be valued in this role as you work with cross-functional peers in quality and manufacturing to ensure product quality.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Conduct quality testing on in-process and finished product in the XS plant
• Assay and sensory analysis of liquid CO2
• Testing includes use of titrators, density meters, x-rays, and other general laboratory equipment
• Perform taste/odor/appearance evaluation on samples throughout production
• Work both independently as well as with manufacturing
• Communicate with manufacturing when in-process adjustments are required
• Maintain laboratory work area and assist with general laboratory cleaning
• Inventory management
Skills to be successful in this role:
• Experience with performing wet chemistry, physical, sensory tests, and can seam testing
• Attention to detail to follow standard operating procedures, safety requirements, test procedures and current good manufacturing practices (cGMP)
• Ability to offer recommendations for continuous improvements
• Talent to prioritize work effectively and complete work efficiently meeting high quality standards
• A desire for a sense of ownership and to be an ambassador of Quality to Manufacturing
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.