Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Quality Control Technician
6 month renewable Contract
1st shift 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
What is special about this role:
As an on-site essential Technician on the Quality Control team, you will be responsible for ensuring raw materials, in-process products, and finished good products meet chemical specifications by performing physical and Wet Chemistry testing, and following GMP practices. This role will support cosmetic, personal care, and nutritional manufacturing plants by lending quality customer support, proactive quality solutions, and assurance of quality compliance to FDA requirements. As a part of the high functioning team, you will work in both group and autonomous circumstances. Your ability to work collaboratively will be valued in this role as you work with cross-functional peers to ensure product quality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Independently performs testing and documents results for qualitative or quantitative analysis on samples using techniques from use of standard laboratory equipment.
• Conducts quality chemical testing such as Sensory (taste, odor, appearance), pH, Specific Gravity, Viscosity, NIR, etc. on raw materials, in-process mix samples, and finished goods.
• Releases in-process manufacturing samples
• Performs calibrations of equipment such as pH meter, balances, viscometers
• Maintains laboratory standards
• Facilitates sample movement between labs
• Initiates and participates in laboratory investigations as required
Skills to be Successful:
• Attention to detail to follow standard operating procedures, safety requirements, test procedures and current good manufacturing practices (cGMP)
• A love to learn attitude
• Works effectively in a fast-paced team laboratory environment
• Must demonstrate flexibility / agility and engagement in a changing environment
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.