Job Title: Analytical Chemist
1 year - Renewable Contract or potential for conversion
Onsite training and excellent benefits.
DAY SHIFT AVAILABLE
Location: Richmond, VA
Role = Analytical Scientist
Duration = 1 Year
Standard Day Shift (Mon-Fri; 40 hrs/wk; 8 hrs/day)
100% onsite, lab-based
Top 3 skills:
1. Basic knowledge of laboratory operations
2. Experience in GMP laboratory environment
3. Experience with HPLC and/or GC (preferred, not required)
Want to do lab work - sample analysis, method development, sample preparation
Most techniques are HPLC / using balance, pH meter etc.
Disregard 1 March start date, this role will start in April.
• Has knowledge of basic chemistry and laboratory techniques
• Applies technical skills and functional knowledge to projects/ assignments
• Acts as a scientific resource within the analytical team
• Successfully executes established procedures, methodologies and method validation / transfer protocols with supervision
• Properly follows appropriate documentation procedures
• A scientific and technical colleague that interfaces with other analytical and quality team members
• Consistently recognizes atypical data including chromatography and intermediate results
• Capable of troubleshooting basic instrumentation issues
• Recognizes documentation issues of colleagues and works with colleague to resolve them in a timely manner
• Assists a more senior colleague in method development and troubleshooting which includes experimental work.
• Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry or related field.
• Knowledge of chemistry and principles of problem solving
• Ability to follow methodology
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, data acquisition software, and Laboratory Information System (LIMS).
• Ability to work and succeed in a team based environment.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted