Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Sample Preparation Technician - Entry
Six Month Contract - Renewable
Weigh and extract samples for high throughput analytical process. Candidates must have basic computer skills, be reliable, accurate and able to handle repetitive tasks. The work is not complicated but must be exact. Needs someone very detail oriented. 1-3 Years of Experience
• Receiving and inventorying seed materials
• Counting and packaging/distributing seed to field or other locations
• Organizing, placing or retrieving inventories (ambient, 4C, or -20C walk-in coolers, or warehouse)
• Familiarization with relevant SOPs and other controlled documents and study protocols (as applicable) for the care, handling, preparation, and storage of seed material.
• Assisting with material disposal after study completion while maintaining compliance requirements
• Provide timely preparation of plant tissue samples according to ISO 9001 and EPA GLP requirements, while ensuring adherence to all compliance guidelines including USDA-APHIS, and/or other international regulations.
• Assure that material integrity is safeguarded during handling, material retrieval, preparation and storage.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.