Job Title: Research Associate II
1-year Renewable Contract or potential for conversion
Onsite training and excellent benefits.
DAY SHIFT AVAILABLE
Santa Monica, CA
True Job Title: Research Associate II, Analytical Development
Onsite: Onsite 3-5 days/wk; standard work week and weekends are available if the candidate chooses
*Vaccine Mandate applies because this is an onsite role
Please note this is routine testing role where they are testing samples on a regular basis and producing data.
Preferred: experience with ELISA and cell culture
Requirements: experience with MS Suite and Sharepoint
Kite is seeking a highly motivated individual with analytical development and support experience to work on innovative T cell therapy for cancer treatment. The Senior Research Associate of Analytical Development (AD) will be mainly responsible for deep analytical characterization of cell therapy products at different developmental stages and oversee the maintenance of analytical instruments. You will also be assisting in planning and executing laboratory studies, analyze/review experimental data and carefully document resultant information. This position reports to a Manager.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Proficiently execute cell-based assays on a regular basis or as needed, in support of process development and product characterization
• Perform data analysis, data reporting, and further statistical analysis with advanced analysis software
• Assist in data verification to ensure data integrity
• Maintain and operate plate readers including VersaMax and SpectraMax
• Perform reagent lot and assay control qualifications
• Transfer cell-based assays from the method development group to analytical testing group
• Review and maintain standard operating procedures and analytical test methods
• Develop electronic templates for documenting assay execution
• Maintain and handle human cell lines: thaw, culture/expand, and cryopreservation
• Write, review and edit accurate technical documents
• Assist in developing, qualifying, executing and documenting cell-based methods to study and characterize processes for production of T cell therapies
• Provide user training on instruments, sample analysis, and cross-train analysts on analytical methods
• Coordinate activities for members of project teams in the initiation and execution of laboratory experimentation
• Participate in sampling and study plan meetings to support different functional areas within Process Development
• Additional responsibilities may be assigned to reflect changes in business processes.
• BSc degree with 2 plus years industry 'hands on' experience in cell therapy areas. Open to candidates with a master’s with 1 year of relevant work experience
• Demonstrated strong knowledge of developing cell-based assay, and technical knowledge of instrument & software, and method controls
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted