1 Year Contract - Renewable
The registration of the company’s crop protection products in North America requires a comprehensive safety evaluation, including a safety and risk evaluation dossier submitted to regulatory authorities. This position will have principal investigator study responsibilities and in the conduct of sample analyses in soil, water, air, plant, and animal. This position will involve laboratory testing.
Primary Job Duties:
• Prepare samples from various matrices (e.g., air, water, soil, plant and animal for analysis via HPLC
• Conduct extractions, concentration, and analysis of samples
• Work with senior team members on conducting environmental fate analysis under GLP for variety of studies
• QC data
• Support the development of methodologies
• Handle waste, clean glassware, and conduct safety checks throughout the laboratory
• BS with general wet lab experience
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• Wet chemistry skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• Basic computer skills
Preferences: (list nice-to-haves such a specific knowledge items, certifications, skills, abilities, etc.)
• Hands on sample preparation experience, and/or LC experience.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted