Job Title: Project Manager - Scientific
1-year Renewable Contract or potential for conversion
Onsite training and excellent benefits.
DAY SHIFT AVAILABLE
Location: Foster City, CA
Project Manager with knowledge of the drug development process and expertise in managing multiple projects. Business Analysis skills with experience in understanding and managing project requirements preferred.
1. Plan and manage multiple projects independently
2. Collect information about projects and organize the information to define project scope, deliverables, milestones and timelines.
3. Organize project activities into workstreams and tracks, and manage interdependencies
4. Track project status, update project issue logs, deliverables and timelines regularly
5. Organize project meetings, document minutes and track action items
6. Proactively drive project progress and ensure quality deliverables
7. Draft process and data flows to support scoping and initiation of projects
8. Develops training materials, and assists in training delivery to implement projects
9. Manage project communications with cross-functional stakeholders
Knowledge and Skills
1. Demonstrated ability to complete projects
2. Demonstrated ability to create/update project documents with high degree of accuracy
3. Expertise in MS Teams, MS Word, and other MS Office tools like Powerpoint, Excel, and Sharepoint
4. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
5. Demonstrated facilitation skills and use of collaborative approach to solve problems
6. Demonstrated ability to complete high quality work on multiple concurrent projects under tight deadlines
7. Prefer experience working in Life Sciences and/or GxP environment
8. Prefer experience working in Clinical Operations or Biometrics
9. Prefer experience managing data analytics or data science projects
10. Prefer experience working with cloud infrastructure and applications
11. Prefer experience managing events or conferences
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted