Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Job Title: Analytical Operations Scientist
1 year Renewable Contract or potential for conversion
Onsite training and excellent benefits.
DAY SHIFT AVAILABLE
Location: Santa Monica, CA
CW Scientist - Analytical Operations - III
The candidate will be performing analytical characterization of cell therapy product by flow cytometry in the Analytical Testing and Logistics group. You will be assisting in executing laboratory studies, analyzing experimental data and carefully documenting resultant information. You will participate in laboratory activities to support process development and product characterization for analysis of Kite’s T cell products.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Execute large panel multicolor flow cytometric testing (8 or more colors) on a regular basis, in support of process development and product characterization
• Perform gating, data analysis, and data reporting using analysis software
• Maintain, operate, and troubleshoot flow cytometry analytical equipment
• Assist in data verification to ensure data integrity
• Implement lot-checking and inventory tracking
• Participate in transfer of flow cytometry assays from the method development group to analytical testing group
• Help develop improved documentation for standard operating procedures and analytical test methods
• BSc or MSc degree with 2 plus years’ experience in flow cytometry methods (5 or more colors)
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of executing flow cytometry methods
• Technical proficiency in operating BD FACSCanto, CytoFLEX S/LX or other flow cytometer instrument
• Skill in FACSDiva, CytExpert, FlowJo, FCS Express or other flow cytometry data analysis software and knowledge of gating strategies
• Understanding of biological concepts in immunology
• Ability to follow laboratory procedures with attention to detail, successfully execute experiments at the bench, and keep good records
• Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to function in a collaborative work environment
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic to get the job done.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.