Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Job Title: Service Operator-Buffer/Formulation
1 yr. Renewable Contract or potential for conversion
Onsite training and excellent benefits.
DAY SHIFT AVAILABLE
Location: Marietta, PA
• Use proper aseptic technique while performing tasks in the Grade A/B areas to include bulk formulation, vial filling, routine and non-routine aseptic interventions, operating filling and auto loading equipment using automated control systems, unloading of autoclaves and management of sterilized components.
• Operate processing equipment in accordance with SOPs, in all classified areas (Grade A/B/C).
Actively participate in troubleshooting processes and equipment problems as well as assisting the supervisor in completing all necessary paperwork associated with investigations, deviations and remarks.
• Use proper aseptic technique while performing tasks in the Grade A/B areas to include filling line, routine aseptic interventions (pulling of samples, EM monitoring & clearing downed vials), non-routine aseptic interventions (filler setup, needle changeout), operating filling and auto loading equipment using automated control systems; perform automatic weight checks; assist with and performs non-routine interventions without compromising aseptic environment.
• Actively participate in the creation and revision of batch records, standard operating procedures, protocols, and all other GMP documents.
Troubleshoot process equipment and interact with maintenance personnel
Demonstrate proficiency as outlined in training requirements for equipment systems and position.
• BS or BA in a biological, chemical science, engineering or degree in other discipline if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from professional experience.
• In lieu of degree, candidates with sufficient technical depth achieved from professional experience in a manufacturing environment may be considered.
• Previous manufacturing or laboratory experience requiring aseptic or sterile technique required.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.