6 month contract with possible renewal
Role = QA Specialist
Duration = 6 months from start date, with possibility of extension and/or conversion to perm depending on performance and business needs.
Standard Day Shift = 8am - 5pm
100% onsite work
MAX BILL RATE not to exceed $48.06/hr
• Provides Quality Oversight for the production areas including Upstream and Downstream Bulk Drug Substance Manufacturing, Warehouse, Laboratories, and Facilities
• Perform reviews of reports and data in support of regulatory filings.
• Reviews GMP related documentation such as SOPs, Technical Reports, Validation Reports
• Supports change control records under the supervision of QA Management
• Supports audits and Inspection Readiness efforts including making sure that area documentation is accurate and reviewed in a timely manner
• Works across multiple value streams to drive continuous improvement and promote quality culture
• Utilizes and continuously improves the GPS standards (i.e., 5s, standard work, problem solving, Gemba, process confirmations, and performance management) towards the goal of Zero Accidents, Zero Defects, and Zero Waste
• Work closely with cross site teams to drive performance of product disposition
• Represent QA on product/project teams and in work group meetings
• Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned
• Associates degree in Technical/Scientific discipline
• 1 to 2 years of Manufacturing, QA, QC, process/product development experience or similar
• Some knowledge of cGMP’s and other Regulatory requirements
• Demonstrate initiative and analytical problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well under high pressure and deadlines
• Must be flexible, adaptable, and a strong team player that fosters and promotes GSK Values, Behaviors and Strategies.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Conflict resolution and interaction management skills
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted