Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Project Manager II - Quality
1 year renewable contract
This position will be onsite Monday-Friday
Operational Excellence Project Manager (QC)
We are looking for a senior-level professional to grow with us. We have this exciting opportunity in the Operational Excellence group will be responsible and will provide key support for the site leadership team to deliver business results by working with teams to identify opportunities for improvement and taking accountability for rigorous execution and delivery.
• Leads ongoing Operational Excellence efforts within the Quality Department (QC/QA): Lean Labs, Daily Management System roll-out, and implementation of a culture of Operational Excellence.
• Plans, leads, drives and executes identified improvement projects to deliver successful results using Lean/DMAIC approach.
• Works with key stakeholders to identify and report milestone project progress. Works with project sponsors and site leadership to address major barriers to ensure projects are delivered to plan.
• Develops business case for improvement projects to secure the necessary support and resources for success.
• Subject Matter Expert for coaching others in the philosophy, methods, tools and techniques of process improvement to increase the capability of the business to respond to problems.
• Modifies and facilitate training sessions for QC/QA staff of relevant material.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• BS Degree from an accredited university
• HS Diploma with relevant experience
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
• Lean Master certification preferable
• Experience with process level-loading, Kanban deployment, and 6S deployment in a laboratory environment setting
• Strong ability to analyze complex data
• Fosters a productive work environment.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Hands on attitude to get things done with the ability to manage change to a successful conclusion.
• Energetic and enthusiastic style.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.