Research Assistant II
Our client is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated research associate to perform analytical support and assay qualification in the viral vector Research and Development team (R&D). The successful candidate will be proficient in viral vector characterization assays; perform assays transfer to process development team (PD); be able to analyze bioprocessing data, responsible for writing reports for Assay Qualification and Assay Validation.
• Technical background should include (but not limited to) several of the following analytical techniques: ELISA, qPCR, ddPCR, cell-based potency assays, TCID50 assays, viral infectious titer assays.
• Responsible for performing assay in support of R&D process development work.
• Analyze data to satisfy project targets with a clear understanding and management of uncertainties.
• Understand areas of focus within the department and continually build knowledge/expertise in assigned functions.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in line with the company’s lab and data integrity policies. Write and revise technical documents including lab SOPs, test protocols, and reports.
• Present regular updates to the supervisor, R&D management, process development teams, and/or present at technical meetings.
• Participate in lab maintenance and procurement activities.
• Develop an understanding of contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) operations and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Contract duration: 6 months
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences with entry level years of experience.
• Prior experience with (but not limited to) several of the following techniques: mammalian cell culture, ELISA, qPCR, ddPCR, cell-based potency assays, TCID50 assays, viral infectious titer assays.
• Experience or knowledge of analytical methods and in-process controls commonly used in manufacturing processes techniques.
• Data analysis and modeling: Multivariate analysis, (Design of Experiment) DOE, JMP is preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Highly flexible and proactive in supporting cross-functional projects – strong team player.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted