1 year contract with possible renewal
Candidate needs to have proven architect level experience through full systems development life cycle management of projects/programs related to SAP FICO, CO-PA, CO-OM, CCA, PCA, Special Ledger etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work independently to conduct interview/assessment sessions with stakeholders to collect pertinent information on the As-Is business scenarios and produce a roadmap/business case for implementation of CO-PA, Functional area, Special ledger and cost center allocation
• Design, configure and architect technical solutions in the areas Functional Area and Cost center allocations along with the integrations to other modules like MM, CO-PC, CO-OM, SD etc. Experience in SAP S/4 Hana and central finance is preferred.
• Deep knowledge and hands on experience in solution design in the areas of Cost center accounting, Profit center accounting, Product costing, COPA, Special Ledger, Functional areas in a GXP environment
• Lead solution design for end to end scenarios.
• Build strong partnerships with Finance and key individuals within other cross functional organizations.
• Lead cross functional business process design sessions and ensure creation of functional and technical requirements and process design flows.
• Introduces best practice and process improvement ideas.
• Candidate must have experience in designing accounting interfaces between SAP ERP/HANA systems and should be able to understand accounting flow of transactions.
• Understand the current system design and landscape quickly and architect the Functional area and cost center allocation solution based on business discussions.
• Lead the implementation through various phases like development, testing, deployment and hyper care
• Assume responsibility for the deliverables and meet the target dates
Essential Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience. SAP COPA, PMP certification is plus.
• 10+ years project and/or support/ Lead experience in SAP FICO, CCA, Functional area, Special Ledger, PA and PC. Experience in SAP S/4 Hana is preferred.
• Minimum 4 end to end SAP implementations experience in SAP FICO.
• Should have Project and/or support experience utilizing and configuring the SAP CO module with a heavy focus in Functional Area, Cost/Profit Center Accounting, General Ledger, and P2P & OTC processes.
• Pharma experience is highly desirable
• Should be very well experienced in design and deployment of custom interfaces and end to end integrations.
• Should be a self – starter and leader in driving the requirement turn out to successful deliverables as per the set standards
• Should be excellent in written and verbal communication
• Strong business process knowledge in the areas of Finance
Eisai requires all contractors providing services to Eisai to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide valid proof of vaccination as of their start date to their employer/supplier, to the extent permitted under applicable law. This requirement is a condition of providing services to Eisai, and it applies regardless of whether the contractor is located at an Eisai site, field based or is fully remote. If you are unable to receive the vaccine for qualified medical reasons (including pregnancy-related) or religious reasons (sincerely held religious beliefs), you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation from your employer/supplier.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted