Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Job Title: Quality Control Research Associate
1 yr. Renewable Contract or potential for conversion
Onsite training and excellent benefits.
DAY SHIFT AVAILABLE
Location: Santa Monica, CA
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Under guidance and supervision perform Raw Materials release testing by following well established procedures as written.
• Maintains instruments, ensuring they are calibrated and ensure proper routine maintenance is performed in a timely manner.
• Author and revise, SOPs governing Raw Materials and supporting activities such as solution preparation, aliquoting etc. as appropriate.
• Participate as needed in testing of raw materials by following analytical methods: Compendial methods and or SOPs (pH, Osmolality, Conductivity, LAL, Identity, ELISA, Gel/Western Blot, FT-IR, HPLC)
• Has previous experience and a solid understanding of the following analytical methods: HPLC, Gel/Western Blot, and ELISA employing GMP/GDP/GLP in practice with sufficient attention to detail.
• Participate and own laboratory investigations, deviations, and CAPAs related to raw materials, test methods, and OOS events, as appropriate.
• Support team members with other duties are required, such as gathering documentation and data entry and routine lab upkeep and maintenance.
Master’s Degree and 0 years’ experience in the biotech/biopharmaceutical setting
OR Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry and 2+ years’ experience in the biotech/biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical setting OR
High School Degree and 4 years’ experience in analytical and/or operations and/or quality
• Basic understanding and experience operating within an GMP environment
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to keep track of multiple ongoing projects
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision and be adaptable to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.