Quality Control Role
6+ month contract with possible renewal.
Reporting to the Supervisor of Quality Control (Bioassay), the Quality Control Associate I will perform routine release, stability and In-process testing. This individual may also support qualification and validation of methods, troubleshooting, and perform projects as assigned. This position will have a focus on Molecular Biology analytics, including Sequencing, qPCR and electrophoresis.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Perform routine bioassay testing for raw materials, drug substance and drug product, including generation of testing data to support clinical studies.
- Performs data review, data entry, data trending and analysis.
- Accept, complete, and report on assignments within the agreed upon timeframe.
- Troubleshoot issues related to equipment, laboratory procedures and assay performance
- Perform general laboratory support activities including reagent preparation, equipment maintenance, etc.
- Establish and maintain a safe laboratory working environment.
- Work with the quality control management team to continuously improve the quality, compliance and efficiency of QC operations.
- Collaborate with development groups for method transfers and qualifications in support of expanding the QC Bioassay laboratory capabilities, including Sequencing and qPCR assays as required.
- Provide support to audit teams for internal and vendor audits.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Minimum experience/education required: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted