Associate QC Microbiologist
6 Month renewable contracts available with available start dates through March 2022
• Completes daily assigned routine tasks timely and accurately (may include collection and/or testing of GMP samples, reporting of data, assisting other Microbiologists, general lab housekeeping)
• Paperwork completion, data entry, filing, etc.
• Serves on team projects (i.e. qualifications, investigation) in the role of testing support and initiation of investigation
• Responsible for completing laboratory housekeeping to ensure safety and compliance
• Identifies areas for improvement or gaps in both safety and compliance (ZAPs/ZIPs)
• Effectively communicates issues/hurdles to supervisor and/or manager
• Supports GSK site initiatives and departmental goals
• Job requires gowning into GMP manufacturing spaces to collect samples
• Supports investigations for EM and Clean Utilities
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted